A Poem: Fmvt
Fmvt
//
真理把自己裹在白色的風裡
砂岩塔身纏繞著夜晚 擰作一股弦
黑夜 黑暗中瀰漫著赭灰色沙塵暴
這不可見的幕布從遠方遮蔽而來
清水觸動了的 溪流裡坑凹彌補的白卵石
它對應著星系中尚未熄滅的黑矮星
從何處呼喚而來 又往何方而去
平移而過的颱風吹來苦無般鋒利的雨滴
積雨雲盤根錯節從山脈隆隆堆聚而過
恍然若白晝的閃電把淡紫色的真理
從天空裂縫中撕扯下來
黎明總是失憶
要從漫長的夜晚中贖出來我的夢
卻並不容易 要踏過泥濘斡旋的幻想
要跨過黑暗中幾個令人絕望的秒差距
在意識的終點處深淵四下張望
曬乾了和紙 卻丟失了彩虹的氣息
我還是搞不懂那些 把陶土和鐵釜視為
絕對真理的匠人 他們沒有亂髮卻始終在竹木之室發狂
他們把玩竹節如同自己年輕時浪蕩留下傷疤
又滿足地吞下泥漿一樣淡綠色的熱茶
搞不懂 什麼妄念之美 在自執中迷失
或許生活實在是過於苦難:我將
不得不交出我的全部骨肉給不再綻出的時間
住在高樓堆的冷氣裡 我已不能接受
那些新從土地發芽的味道
推門即被蒸騰的熱氣劫持冷凝
我不如貼身躲在角落 封住外在令人暈眩的雜多
只身與路過孩童多疑的目光 擦肩而過
//
2020.08.27 Thursday
English translation
Fmvt
//
Truth wrapped itself in white winds
Sandstone towers twist around the night, twisting into a chord
The night, the darkness was filled with ochre-gray sandstorms
This invisible curtain is veiling from the distance
white pebbles in stream, touched by fresh water
It corresponds to the unextinguished black dwarf stars in the galaxy
Where do it call from and where do it go
Kunai sharp raindrops from a passing typhoon
Cumulonimbus clouds pile up in a staggered pattern from the mountain range
As if the lightning of daylight put the mauve truths
Torn out of the sky through a rift
I always lose my memory at dawn
To redeem my dreams from the long night
But it's not easy to step through the illusions of Mudder's meddling
To cross the gap of a few desperate parsecs in darkness
Look around at the abyss at the end of consciousness
I dried up the washi paper but lost the smell of the rainbow
I still don't understand the craftmen who think of clay and iron kettles
as absolute truth, they have no long hair, but they're always mad in the room of bamboo and wood
They play with bamboo like scars from their youthful debauchery
And swallowed the pale muddy green hot tea with satisfaction
I don't get it. The beauty of delusion, that wabi-sabi
Perhaps life is too hard: I will
have to surrender all my flesh and blood the non ecstating time
I can't live in an air-conditioned high-rise anymore
The smell of new sprouts from the earth
Was hijacked by humid air the door and condensed
I'd rather just stick to the corner and block out the dizzying miscellany outside
Letting Pass by the suspicious eyes of children alone.
//
2020.08.27 Thursday

Comments
Post a Comment